ORGANIZER: LUCIAN BLAGA UNIVERSITY OF SIBIU / THE LABORATORY FOR TRANSNISTRIAN CONFLICT ANALYSIS
PLACE: BACĂU, SIF MOLDOVA – THE CONFERENCE ROOM (Pictor Theodor Aman Street, 94 C)
OPENING: NOVEMBER 24th, 2018, 9.00 A.M.
NOVEMBER 23th, 2018
ARRIVAL OF PARTICIPANTS
NOVEMBER 24th, 2018
9.00 – 9.15: LACT REPORT (Professor Eugen Străuțiu, PhD.)
9.15 – 9.30: BOOK PRESENTATION: Mihai Melintei, Cronologia conflictului transnistrean adnotată bibliografic – cu versiune în limba rusă, Armanis, Sibiu, 2018 (Mihai Melintei)
9.30 – 11.00: WORKSHOP: The Transnistrian Conflict: Format of the problem and possible solutions (will debate: Experts and officials involved in the negotiation process) – Moderator: Eugen Străuțiu
11.00 – 11.30: COFFEE BREAK
11.30 – 14.30: SCIENTIFIC PANEL: The Transnistrian Conflict Files. Solutions to develop society on the two banks of the Dniestr (papers presentation and debates of professors and researchers) – Moderator: Eugen Străuțiu
14.30 – 15.30: LUNCH
15.30 – 19.00: FREE TIME
19.00 – 20.00: DINNER
NOVEMBER 25th, 2018
DEPARTURE OF PARTICIPANTS
- Eugen Străuțiu – Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu (chairman)
- Vasile Tabără – Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu
- Marius Șpechea – Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu
- Mihai Melintei – Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu
- Liana Cupșa – Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu
- Eugen Străuțiu – Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu
- Vitaly Gămurari – Free International University of Moldova, Chișinău
- Andrey Devyatkov – Lomonosov University of Moscow
- Anatoly Dirun – School for Political Research, Tiraspol
WORKING LANGUAGES: English, Russian, Romanian. Interpretation will be provided
Papers presented in the Scientific Panel (in Romanian, Russian or English) will be published in the ”Yearbook of the Laboratory for the Transnistrian Conflict Analysis” magazine (HERE), according with the Recommendations for Authors (General specifications and template: HERE). International affiliation: CEEOL, Index Copernicus, Socionet.ru.
– October 21st, 2018: Title submission, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– November 15th, 2017: Full paper submission, to: email@example.com.
ONLY ACCEPTED PAPERS WILL BE INCLUDED IN OUR AGENDA!
DETAILS: Eugen Străuțiu, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0040734306434
GRATITUDE FOR SUPPORT:
Fundația Academia Ardeleană